WildOlives is a family owned business, started by a husband and wife team, headquartered in scenic Bend, Oregon. Many years in the IT industry influenced our founders belief in great quality of service and great customer service. Our founder’s insight, along with the great team at WildOlives has resulted in one of the most customer service centric companies in this industry. WildOlives is a certified:
- Minority Owned Business
- Woman Owned Business
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- Small Business
Providing solutions and services as a trusted advisor and go-to industry expertise in emerging technologies, WildOlives provides turnkey, mission critical services for data centers (on premise or cloud), audio visual and video, electronic and physical security, wireless and firewall solutions. Our ability to design, engineer, and install IT solutions offers an advantage to our clients by streamlining efficiencies, which decreases total cost of ownership and increases return on investment. With certified engineers, the WildOlives team provides industry knowledge and expertise. Let us know how we can help.
The philosophy of WildOlives is simple; treat all clients the way you would want to be treated yourself. Without satisfied clients, how can a company succeed? The relationships that are built through business can last a lifetime, and our goal is to make that happen. We are looking for a relationship – not a quick dollar. We want to be that company you can trust to ensure that everything is going smoothly. Your business is your money and is without a doubt important to you. We want to be that extension of your company that you can trust without hesitation. That extension that you can look at on a month to month basis and say is “working for you”.
Whether you are looking for Managed IT Services, As-Needed IT Services, Remote Monitoring, Cloud Services or any other solutions. The philosophy of WildOlives is simple; treat all clients the way you would want to be treated yourself. Without satisfied clients, how can a company succeed? The relationships that are built through business can last a lifetime, and our goal is to make that happen, we have clients we have been working with for a decade.
- We strive to provide the fastest response times in the industry. From email support to phone support to responding to monitoring alerts. You can trust we are always available for you – even after normal business hours.
- We aren’t book smart. A lot of IT service companies brag about certifications and although we do believe certifications are important, we choose to brag about our many clients and how pleased they are. We believe knowledge comes from doing, and with over a combined 30+ years of experience you can trust we have the experience to work with you and your business.
- We are honest and will not sell you something you do not need. We understand that money doesn’t grow on trees and we will sit down with you to weigh the pros and cons of any purchase so you fully understand what your hard earned money is going towards.
- Our partnerships with the leading industry manufacturers offer you the most flexibility in determining and executing your infrastructure direction.
Our relationships with our clients are based on honesty and integrity. Our customer-centric philosophy, reinforced by our dedication to fulfilling our commitments, is enhanced by our many years of experience. As a veteran, minority and woman-owned business, we are committed to hiring, partnering with, organizations that share our values. WildOlives is here for that long term relationship. Let us know how we can help.
A Team Of Professionals